Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First day of school.....

Hola. Its elena here :C As you may know I quitted woozworld forever.... :'( but I didn't quit my blogging or deleted my facebook it got removed and I almost had 100 friends *-* stupid facebook :C anyway..... I do have another facebook Elena Gomez xoxo so.... :C
I still wish I had my other one....... *-* :C
Today was my first day of school...... I was nervous so anyway.... I'll only be posting not very much... I mean after school but very short posts :I anyway.... you are all missed :'( even the ones I didn't know *-* not joking.... :C

Back to school quote of the day:
I have always had school sickness, as others have seasickness. I cried when it was time to go back to school long after I was old enough to be ashamed of such behavior
                                                                                                                                            Adios,
                                                                                                                                       elenagomez123be
 

No comments:

Post a Comment